QuickBooks Professionals 2018 – QuickBooks Pro Support
QuickBooks Pro 2018 is a cloud accounting software where we can store both the software and data online. It can be use for security purpose so that we can save the data of industry, you can back up your information . This is the best small business accounting software.
QuickBooks Pro 2018 in QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018:
You can use it in Mobile device and it is included with your subscription to QuickBooks Online so you can access information from your tablet or smartphone.
QuickBooks Pro 2018 with Multi-monitor support:
QuickBooks allows 7 users to access at the same time for one subscription. Control your books with robust roles & permissions. Invite your accountant to access your books for seamless collaboration.
- Multi-monitor is usually also called as multi display and multi-head and is basically used in the use of multiple physical display devices, such as monitors, televisions, and projectors, in order to increase the area available for computer programs and also use to improve the features of the computer and to increase its reliability.
The benefit of multi-monitor:
- we can review two or more reports side-by-side.
- we can create a payment on one screen while reviewing a bill on another?
- we can use the browser tabs, you can open multiple windows in QuickBooksOnline at the same time.
Past Due stamp:
That is the great option we have by QuickBooks pro 2008 for putting a past Due Stamp on the invoice and display the massage on the viewing copy.
QuickBooks Pro 2018 has made the work easier because we can putting a past Due Stamp automatically on outstanding invoice and you can easily know about owe.
if your invoice is past due from post the due date on that time there will be a Past Due Stamp where you can be notified when the invoice is due to be received.
This is the best idea so that we can count how many Past Due customer’s and invoices are there So, you’ll have a better idea on how many Past Due customer’s and invoices are there and you can track the payment.
if you want to add the total current and whole balance for the invoice on the job then edit the invoice template’s by other tab and you can inform to client regarding present status of his account and add the whole balance to his current invoice.
Search Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks Pro 2018
If you are using the desktop version then CRTL+A is the shortcut key to Chart of Accounts.
The Chart of Accounts is the main part of accounting system Because by this chart we can categorise the chart of account regarding financial , profit loss and Income.
You would usually complete the data during this dialogue during the import of client data from QuickBooks pro into Accountant’s Assistant. After the data has been retrieved, you’ll be able to modify this data as necessary from the Accountant’s Assistant main window by selecting Setup Chart of Accounts Assignment.
As we have selected the accounting basis of our QuickBooks financial reports,we had to open the customize report or set a reporting preference for cash or accrual With QuickBooks Pro 2018, By one clicking on the new toggle button you can set the highest left your reports so that you can change between cash and accrual basis report.
Payroll liability reminder in QuickBooks Pro 2018:
The pay payroll liabilities feature should be wont to properly designate the payroll things that are being paid. It make sure you and your client are reminded of upcoming payroll liability payments. On the Home page, QuickBooks displays a red reminder badge seven days prior to the scheduled payment due date. This reminder prominently displays on the Home Page, serving to extend peace of mind that future payroll liabilities payments don’t seem to be.
System requirements for QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018:
- Operating systems supported:
- Windows 10, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 8.1 (Update 1), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 7 SP1, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2011 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Windows: Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2011 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (update 1) or Windows 7 SP1 (Enterprise and Professional editions only), natively installed
Important: Windows Server 2011 R2 is only supported with QuickBooks Desktop 2017 R4 and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 17.0 R4.
Linux: When using QBES Database Server-only installation OpenSuse 42.2, Fedora 25, Red Hat 7 (Update 3)
- Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
Hardware and Operating system requirements :
- Processor=2.4 GHz minimum
- 4GB minimum, 8GB Recommended
Server RAM Requirements
- 1-5 Users: 8GB RAM
- 10 Users: 12GB RAM
- 15 Users: 16GB RAM
- 20 Users: 20+GB RAM
- 5GB of disk space (additional required for data files)
- Additional software: 60MB for Microsoft .NET 4.6 Runtime, provided on the QuickBooks CD
- Additional requirements for Intuit Data Protect in QuickBooks Connected Services offerings (applies to US only)
- US version of Windows (if using US QuickBooks software), Canadian version of Windows (if using Canadian QuickBooks software)
- Regional settings are supported when set to English (United States/Canada) with keyboard setting to US/CA only
- Administrator rights required for the server computer when hosting Multi-User access
- Natively installed – means its was installed on a particular system or environment that it was designed for. This also means it doesn’t need to run in a virtual environment or emulation software.