QuickBooks Premier Help – QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number
QuickBooks Premier 2018 has been released which focuses on several new as well as improvements to existing ones that help accountants and their clients complete tasks with less effort.
In this Article, we tried to discuss all the major changes that we should know about QuickBooks Premier. Along with that, we will be comparing the features list by the version year 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015. Also, we will let you know what is the system requirements to install.
If you have anything to discuss with us or need any technical support, feel free to reach our QuickBooks customer service team. Simply dial our helpline 1-844-313-4852.
What’s New in QuickBooks Premier 2018?
Multi-monitor support: Now you can also get your work done significantly & faster with windows open across multiple Computers. Read more about it here Multi-Monitor Support features in QuickBooks 2018
Searchable Chart of Accounts: It’s easy to find an account or sub-account with an added search bar in the Chart of Accounts. Search by account name or number.
Inventory reports: You can add flexibility and insight to your business with newly customizable inventory reports.
Do tasks unique to your industry quickly.
- General Business:
- Easily manage inventory items
It is used to locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
Track your balance sheet by class
Use this built-in, easy-to-access report to track your financial data separately by location, department etc.
Bill clients progressively by job phase
It is used to Track and bill clients by time and material, job phase, whatever works best for your unique business.
Create ‘Jobs by Vendor’ report
It Organizes your job costs by vendor, and see which vendors still need to be paid.
Create job estimates and track change orders
As job changes simply enter change orders into the estimate to keep track of the changes & their impact on your bottom line.
Analyze job profitability
Customized job cost reports allow you to see a job’s profitability on a detailed and task-by-task level.
Manufacturing & Wholesale:
Track inventory reorder point by vendor
It is used to Track inventory and set optimal inventory levels. Also, it Runs a report showing items that need reordering.
Track profitability by product
Always Keep track of your biggest moneymakers so you will know which products to promote and keep in stock, and which to drop from your line.
Easily prioritize which orders to fulfill
You can see all open sales orders and prioritize them how you want. Instantly see which orders can be shipped and which can not.
First Create end-of-year donation statements
You can see who your biggest donors are and also you can track their contributions.
Create Form 990 (Statement of Functional Expenses)
Now, Identify your expenses for presentation to your board, major donors, and the IRS.
Run donor contribution summary reports
You can track each donor’s contribution total as needed.
Track unbilled time and expenses
You can see all clients with unbilled time and expenses by employee, project, client or service on a single screen. Also, you can easily send an invoice in just a few clicks.
Set different billing rates by employee, client, and service
Now, Pay and also get paid the right amount by quickly and easily set different billing rates.
Analyze profitability by project and client
Reports like Billed vs. Proposal by Project, Cost-to-Complete by Job, and Job Costs by Job & Vendor help you stay on top of which projects are most profitable.
Easily track sales results
Track sales accurately & flexible with the Sales Summary Form. Enter total payments and taxable/non-taxable sales for the day, week, or any time period you choose.
Stay on top of inventory and costs
Now you can easily track inventory and also set reorder points.
Run a profit and loss report
You can easily compare one month’s profit and the loss against another.
Desktop System Requirements
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 (all 32 & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2, and 2016 also.
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless the user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features also require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration also required.
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (32 & 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and Outlook, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients
- In addition to this Transfer data from Quicken 2015-2017, QuickBooks 2004-2017, QuickBooks Mac 2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 & 64 bit)
- In conclusion, we require Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
Mention your thoughts via your comments. If you need instant QuickBooks error support, dial our help desk 1-844-313-4852.