You all must have encountered some errors while working on QuickBooks or a situation when QuickBooks seems not to be working. Let’s discuss why QuickBooks Error 12007, QuickBooks Error 12002, QuickBooks Error 12029, QuickBooks Error 12031 and QB Error 12009 occurs, there possible causes and solutions. Normally, these errors occur while updating the QuickBooks.
What Causes of Error?
These errors occur when:
- Network gets timeout which didn’t allow QuickBooks to access the server
- Issues in internet connection, general ones
- Settings of Firewall or internet security
If internet connection of your system is not used by the QuickBooks then all errors mentioned above are displayed. This means that QuickBooks is unable to recognize or is compatible with internet connection of your machine. Compatibility of the applications that are installed such as firewall and antivirus could be the other reason of these errors. Make sure that default browser is cleaned timely also check Secure Socket Layer or (SSL) for the Internet Explorer Options.
What is?: QuickBooks Error OLSU-1024 or OLSU-1022
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error
First of all get the Internet connection checked of the QuickBooks:
- For that select Help and then Inter Connection Setup
- Then click in order to get the option selected for “Use the settings of my system’s internet connection, in order to get the connection established when the internet is accessed by this application”.
- After that tap on Next and then on Done
- Try updating again, for that:
- For QuickBooks 2008 and the later versions: Go to the Choose Help and then to Update QuickBooks after that tap on the tab of Update Now
- For QuickBooks 2006 and the earlier versions: Click on File and then on Update QuickBooks, after that tap on the tab of Update Now
If you find that the program updates gets failed again then try to reset the updates of program:
- Tap on the tab of Update Now
- Choose Reset Update checkbox and after that click on the button of Get Updates
- If you find that program updates is failed again:
- In order to check the internet connection of yours, see the troubleshooting program and also the payroll update errors
- In order to configure the personal firewall software and the internet security, check the personal firewall applications and configured internet security for the updates of QuickBooks
- If these steps didn’t help you to resolve the problem then get the Microsoft Windows started in Safe Mode and try downloading again
- Get the settings of Internet Explorer reviewed:
- Firstly get the QuickBooks closed
- Then in the browser open Internet Explorer
- Tap on Tools as well as on Internet Options
- After doing this, select the security tab and click on the icon of Globe, ensure that the settings of security for this are not higher than the Medium
- Once it is done, tap on the tab of Content and make sure that Content Advisor’s button is Enabled. If it is not enabled then tap on the button and enter the password after that get the content advisor disabled.
Restoring the Internet Explorer Settings through the following steps:
- Choose the Never Dial as the connection if in case dial-up node (DUN) is not used on system
- If you are using the dial-up node (DUN) then make sure that you have selected the right ISP. After that tap on OK
- You will find the LAN Settings at the tab’s bottom and then click on it. Then make sure that checkbox is selected for the settings of automatically detect
- Check that the Use a Proxy Server is clear and if in case you notice the checkmark in the Use a Proxy Server and then write down the address and after that port it. Make sure that Use a Proxy is not unchecked by you, if the port is other than the port 80. If you notice that it is port 80 then make sure that use proxy for the purpose of testing is unchecked
- Now tap on the screen of LAN Settings
- Tap on Advanced tab
- Then tap on the Restore Advanced Settings
- After that get the settings checked and scroll in order to find the options of Use TLS 1.1, Use TLS 1.2 and Use TLS 1.0
- After that ensure that Use TLS 1.0 is checked
- Verify and check that Use TLS 1.2 and Use TLS 1.1 aren’t checked
- After that tap on OK to get the Internet Options Windows closed
- Once this is done get the Internet Explorer closed
- Get your computer restarted
- Now get the QuickBooks opened and then try updating it again
In case you are unable to resolve the issues through the steps mentioned above, then get in touch with our QuickBooks technical phone number helpdesk. You can reach out to the Instanthelp247 QuickBooks help team by dialing our 18443134852.